Monday, August 27, 2012

About Me and my Blog


Here's my official blog logo (I guess that's what you would call it)

In summary of who I am, I am seventeen years old living "the dream life" (sarcasm) in Las Vegas and pursuing art (if you haven't noticed.) I hope to enroll into BYU provo and get a Bachelors and Masters either in studio arts, illustration, or Graphic arts. My Dad has been my inspiration for my art passion. He is also an artist and my personal teacher. I only started pursuing art seriously during my freshmen year of high school. I love traditional artists and traditional style of art. 

Beside my art life, I love many other hobbies. I am learning sign language at the moment. I also love to sing and play the viola. My family and I goes out on hikes as much as we can, and I take my dog out running as much as I can. 

So I hope you enjoy my artwork. 


No comments:

Post a Comment